We have an awesome librarian, Jody Bailey, who will be talking to us for part of Thursday's class about the library and how to find different types of resources. This may already be familiar to a few of you, but a refresher is always a good thing, and she'll be dealing specifically with resources for Linguistics and TESOL that you may as of yet not know exist.
PLEASE NOTE: We will begin class in our regular classroom, Trimble 216, and then head over to the library around 4pm. Please do not go directly to the library!
In preparation for the library presentation, please print this handout and bring it with you to class.
Several people mentioned that they did not yet have the book, and it appears to be unavailable at the campus bookstore. Erica scanned the two chapters for her own personal use, and has kindly allowed me to post them here for those of you who may also need them. She warns that the scan is not perfect, especially the first couple pages, but it should be adequate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I didn't have time to really check the scan before I returned the book to Cindy. It actually isn't as bad as I thought. The first page is repeated as I figured out how to position the scanner. Geez! Why does it seem to take forever to figure that machine out??
ReplyDelete